ikon Technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide the unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market which sets us apart.
We are currently looking for an experienced and organized IT Support technician Tier II Support candidate to join our growing team. You will primarily support day to day activities by providing technical support to remote and on-site users including device configuration, onboarding, asset management, logistics, and mobile device management.
- Resolving Help Desk tickets to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Deploying laptops, desktops, VoIP handsets, mobile devices, and software.
- Configuring user accounts and permissions within Active Directory, M365, Google G-Suite
- Conducting onboarding activities supporting new employee orientation
- Monitoring Helpdesk queues, ensuring that inquiries are handled within established SLAs.
- Following established procedures and contributing to creating new procedures when required.
- Collaborating with network services, and/or application development teams.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of hardware and software assets.
- Maintain inventory/stock of workstation and peripheral devices to meet company hiring plans.
- Participating in daily stand-up to help ensure the ongoing success of the IT Support team.
- Ability to maintain accurate lists and inventories of hardware assets and software licenses
- University Degree and/or related Technical Diplomas are strongly considered.
- IT technical certifications would be of benefit to a successful candidate.
- Experience with documenting and updating procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with IT management and staff (customer focused mindset).
- (2 Years) Onsite desk-side support, maintaining Desktop, Laptop, and mobile devices.
- (2 Years) Business application support (Microsoft Office, Outlook, O365) and Help Desk ticketing administration (Preferably Zoho ticketing systems experience)
- Have experience with using/administering/configuring Intune (Azure)
- (2 Years) User administration using Active Directory and Office 365, and Keeper.
- VoIP troubleshooting and support.
- Troubleshooting LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- Seniority Level