ikon technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market which sets us apart.
Internship Program at ikon technologies
Our year-round program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at ikon technologies by giving them projects and real work that is important to their department’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Work within a diverse team of skillsets and experience levels to deliver solutions using various methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Agile etc.)
- Utilize knowledge of planning, analysis, detailed design, coding, and testing to support implementation across various platforms.
- Become knowledgeable and apply ikon’s processes and standards for the development and deployment of software applications.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting of software assets under the direct supervision of an employee partner/mentor.
What we are looking for :
- Bachelors or master’s student working towards a degree in computer science, Engineering, or technology.
- Able to work minimum of 30 hours up to 40 works per week.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong ability to embrace and adapt to change.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Previous work experience or internships in related field is a plus.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school on your ability to work up to 40 hours per week before applying. You must be able to work between 30-40 hours per week on-site. Many students will be limited to part-time during the academic year.