ikon technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market which sets us apart.
As the Scrum Master at Ikon Technologies, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Lead the delivery teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Helping the product manager and the development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Work with product managers to handle backlogs and the new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s in computer science, engineering, business/administration, information systems, management, or information technology
- At least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- At least 8 years of experience as part of an Agile team
- Strong management of dependencies between team capacity, prioritization, software quality, and committed deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge and certification in Agile methodology and framework
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, and other Scrum techniques
- Demonstrated experience overseeing multi-functional project teams.
- Certification(s) in CSM, PMI Agile Scrum, SAFe Scrum Master