ikon technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market is what sets us apart.
Looking for driven VP of Sales for the United states across all states. The ideal candidate(s) will have an established network of relationships in the Automotive or GPS /Telematics industry. Must have a proven track record of growing and increasing sales. We are requiring a highly motivated and organized achiever to establish and develop a sales methodology based on our go-to-market strategy for there respective markets. The role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer of ikon technologies.
- Develop sales methodology and systems: Define strategy for entire sales process by conducting market analysis, solutions strategy, value proposition, and proposal development.
- Prospecting and networking within the Automotive space to develop new, long-term relationships.
- Work with Marketing department as well as the Chief Revenue Officer of ikon technologies to develop professional appearance and presentations at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for a long-cycle technical sale.
- CRM – Maintain accurate and complete records of contacts and exchanges for analysis of sales efforts.
- Attain or exceed sales quotas
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years experience selling in the Automotive/Telematics or Automotive Aftermarket industry
- Proven sales record and sales management
- Exceptional networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a solo and a team mode. Self-starter
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance