ikon Technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide the unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market which sets us apart.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-End Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-End Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed in this role, you should be focused on building a more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and code quality to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Working with Product Managers to estimate levels of effort and point tickets.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Conduct Code reviews of Pull requests.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Mentor junior software engineers and teach them best practices.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field. Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience (not including degree studies) in Back End Development.
- Setting up CI/CD deployment pipelines using AWS Code pipeline
- Building Graphql APIs using Apollo/Appsync or other libraries
- Working with containers and deploying containerized infrastructure
- Experience Building/Designing databases using NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Using AWS OpenSearch to build complex filtering and sorting queries.
- Using AWS Event bridge to build decoupled event driven architectures.
- Working with AWS Cognito for user management and authentication/authorization
- Experience working with SQL based databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)