ikon Technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide the unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market which sets us apart.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing all the activities related to the fulfillment process. These duties include but are not limited to product testing, order preparation, order collation and packaging, and shipment processing and manifesting. This individual will also be responsible for workflow management, staffing, all administrative staff management issues as well as department budgetary tracking and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Production Team completes all Fast Track shipments that come in, whilst maintaining quality and accuracy
- Assign all packers to their stations and sections on the assignment board along with executing all necessary resource movement involving the packing team throughout each day.
- Ensure all shipment supplies are ordered and inventory is monitored/counted and maintained.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the customer service teams for the quality of packing, packing errors, staged orders, or any issues that come up that relate to the Production Team
- Train all team members on all operational processes, along with standard safety and organizational processes
- Immediately address all personnel and performance related incidents that arise.
- Execute all process improvements developed, in partnership with the VP of Operations
- Execute all projects assigned by the VP of Operations.
- Establish performance metrics for each team member and for the department.
- Candidates with prior experience in building processes and procedures with a strong understanding of inventory, supply chain and logistics concepts are strongly preferred!
- 3 + years in a supervisory role within a fulfillment and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to hire, train, and develop talent.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and implement world class solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to work independently and multitask, in a fast-paced growth environment.
- High School Completion required, bachelor’s degree preferred.