ikon Technologies is an innovative solutions provider for the automobile industry. We strive to be the trusted partner of franchise dealers by providing reliable, user-friendly, connected car applications and services to help save time, enhance profit, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our commitment to provide the unwavering support and the highest quality solutions on the market which sets us apart.
The GPS Installer will be responsible for Installing Equipment Monitoring devices in automobiles for various car dealership customers. You will support installations at our key dealership in Crystal Lake, Florida.
If you are an experienced, knowledgeable, and self-motivated electrical accessory installer we want to hear from you!
- This position can be based out of the Western Orlando, Northern Tampa, Southern Gainesville, and Lakeland Florida areas.
- Must possess own basic mechanic hand tools, 1/4, 3/8, socket set, various wrenches, rechargeable tools, etc. Required special equipment will be provided.
- Must be willing to work Monday -Friday (at least 40 hours per week). Some weekend work may be required, and days off during the week can be used of offset this.
- Managing all on-site installation, repair, and service tasks for GPS tracking devices in addition to diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Serving existing and new accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedules; investigating complaints; conducting Quality audits and tests; and resolving problems
- Documenting service and installation actions through mobile forms, reports, logs, and records
- Following all manufacturer partners’ procedures and protocols
- Building positive customer relationships with open, direct communication
- High School Diploma
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of automotive/ equipment electrical theory or be mechanically inclined, electronics knowledge is a plus.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid driver’s license.